Thursday 26 January 2017

Broga !


I know it sounds really usual when you think you're a first timer in hiking and the basic hill you might already have in your mind is definitely Broga Hill. Located right on the border of both states of Negeri Sembilan and Selangor, hiking Broga Hill is really recommended especially for beginners, like me.

So I went there on May 6th 2016 with my coursemates. Well, it's a massive trip on that time. We departed from our uni around 3 am and managed to reach there around gahhhh I actually don't really remember it was way too long ago. I've been meaning to actually show you few interesting and decent pictures I found in my laptop, ever since they were kept and I just edited them few hours ago. Please remember that I like to abandon bundles of pictures in my laptop and take a look at them as memories. That gives massive impact for you to smile the whole day!



it's early morning as far as I can remember










Cannot say much of course everything went surreal!
Drop your comments!


No comments

Post a Comment

© Farah Asyikin
Maira Gall